Define the concept of health for the welfare and quality of life highlighting the social relevance of medical education recognizing the need for a new biomedical and social scientific model that projects and substantiate a new educational paradigm and care depending on the individual community. Responding to the growing needs and demands unmet health of the majority of the Nicaraguan population, in a context of political and social economic crisis and a new international context.
- Career Name: General Medicine
- Degree Awarded: MD
- Types of courses: Regular
- Entry Requirements: High School Diploma
- Graduation requirements: Have passed the subjects of the race
- Graduation Requirements: To approve the monograph or degree examination
- Practices Study: Hospital Roberto Huembes, Santiago Regional Hospital in Jinotepe, Managua Dermatological Center and other MINSA
- It is taught in: Central Campus, Portezuelo and Jinotepe
You can exercise independently or in partnerships, private or state practice for the welfare and rehabilitation of the citizen soon.
This school offers programs in: