You can pay your course fee either:
- On-line on our website or
- Through bank transfer/ EFT
Full-time / Part-time
Diploma in Health and Social Care Management (RQF) (Level 7)
The Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management is designed to enable learners to develop a sound understanding of policy, management theory and practice in health and social care. It provides learners with an opportunity to engage with the challenges facing professionals, services users and policymakers in own country.
The aims of this programme will allow learners to:
- Opportunities for learners to acquire knowledge and understanding and develop a range of skills, personal qualities and attitudes essential for successful performance in working life.
- Specialisms that are directly related to learners’ current responsibilities or that meet a particular interest and support career development.
- Learners with the opportunity to acquire a broader range of knowledge and understanding and to develop the skills they require to work in the field of management.
Who is it for?
- It will enhance knowledge in learners so that they can work as an effective manager in hospitals/social care industry. It combines both theoretical and practical knowledge in the health and social care professions.
- The programme provides a track of flexible professional qualifications that are designed for learners to develop progressively the skills and knowledge that they will need to help them in their careers. These qualifications can also lead to university top-up programmes, such as MBA, MA, MSc, BA (Hons) etc.
The learning outcomes will be achieved by the use of the following learning and teaching methods and strategies:
- Learning and teaching situations such as lectures and tutorials
- Live and simulated case studies
- Assessment via assignment submission
- Online programme with a student-to-faculty ratio of just 15:1.
- LSPM has world-class professors, derived from best institutions. Many of the professors also have hands-on experience as programmers/ engineers in Software companies.
- State of the art £1 million Learning Management System (LMS) with 24 X 7 uptime.
- Fully recognized and globally accepted Degree.
- Our Course is most relevant and designed as per the needs and requirements of today businesses world over.
- With the advantage of studying on the job, anytime and anywhere, you get cost advantage and the same degree which is given to full-time students at the university campus.
Why choose this LSPM?
- Your qualification is recognized and accepted world over.
- Our curriculum helps you to develop critical thinking, exceptional management knowledge and cultural awareness.
- Experience online-time study like never before with our purpose-built smart learning tools which give you the advantage of studying anytime and anywhere.
- Be part of an elite cohort of talented business students, and develop a valuable and influential global network using the LSPM online community.
The Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management (RQF) consists of the following 8 mandatory units that provide a total of 120 credits:
- Managing Finance in Health and Social Care
- International Health Policy
- Strategic Management for Health and Social Care
- Organisational Behaviour in Health and Social Care
- Human Resources Management in Health and Social Care
- Managing Service Delivery in Health and Social Care
- Strategic Marketing for Health and Social Care
- Research Methods for Health and Social Care Managers
The learner must fulfil at least one of the following criteria to be allowed entry to the qualification:
- Possession of an honours degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification
- Mature learners (over 21) with relevant work experience (learners must check with the delivery centre regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme)
If you are not from the United Kingdom or a majority English-speaking country, you must provide evidence that you are competent in the English language at a minimum of CEFR (the Common European Framework) level B2 from a recognised English test provider or IELTS level 5.5 in each component.
OTHM, UK, a UK based awarding organisation, regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) and recognised by Qualifications Wales.
Progressions / Top-up
Passing the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management enables learners to progress into or within employment or continue their further study towards UK Masters top-up qualifications. OTHM has progression arrangement with a number of UK universities that acknowledges the ability of learners after studying Level 3-7 qualifications to be considered for advanced entry into corresponding degree year and masters top-up programmes.
About the School
LSPM is dedicated to advancing the frontiers of the study of management and planning, through its research, collaboration across the entire LSPM, and its commitment with enterprises, organizations, an ... Read More