- Director: Alipio Gutiérrez
- Modality: Online
- Price Online mode: € 1600
- Start date Online course: April 2018
- Information and contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
During the diploma students will be taught, through theory and practice, the best resources and strategies to successfully deal with both everyday and extraordinary situations in health communication. This course covers aspects such as the creation of a communication strategy and a crisis communication protocol, up to the organization of the communication of an event, as well as institutional visits or presentation of service products.
- Acquire specialized training to convey accurately the messages related to health and effectively apply the techniques to develop strategies of influence and change of behavior aimed at patients, media, health professionals, authorities and industry.
- It prepares you to create, manage and transmit the knowledge of health sciences. You will analyze the main sources of health information, its forms of transmission, how are the relationships between the expert world, the technological industries and society, how discoveries impact people and the ethical problems associated with this whole process of knowledge management.
The module dedicated to digital health communication will allow you to know in detail how medical knowledge and health are transmitted to gain media presence in television, press, radio and digital media with new technological tools.
University graduates, health professionals, communication managers, journalists, researchers, health managers who wish to gain skills to become professionals in health and scientific communication, a field with notable applications and professional opportunities.
- Full Tuition Payment: 1600 euros.
- Payment for reservation of 200 euros (this amount will not be refunded if, later, the student decided not to take the course).
- Possibility of paying in two installments
- Possibility of Scholarships up to 40%
The Diploma will be done through Online Modules with a total of 120 hours.
- On-line participation via streaming will be facilitated so that students can interact with teachers.
- Likewise, the virtual environment ensures easy access to all resources and flexibility in the personal organization of time. It also favors that program participants can share knowledge and work cooperatively in the course of practical workshops.
- Module 1: the health message and the new perception of the media
- Module 2: Precision health journalism / interpretation of data
- Module 3: corporate communication / communication plans / internal and external communication
- Moculum 4: crisis and health emergencies
- Module 5: digital health communication and big data / technological challenges
- Module 6: the art of creating news and events in the field of health. (patient associations / health organizations / universities / pharmaceutical industry and health technology)