Who is the course for?
- Anyone regardless if they have prior knowledge or not in self-healing and polarity therapy.
- Anyone who thinks they possess a maturity to reflect their own development as a person.
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Healing: Polarity Therapy will also be beneficial and helpful, especially to health and mental-related careers like:
- Art Therapists
- Clinical Psychologists
- Mental Health Experts
- Music Therapists
- And Much More!
- What Is Polarity Therapy?
- Polarity In Food For Health
- Dealing With Stress Reduction For Healing
- Polarity Therapy And Touch
- The Contact Point Relationships
- Polarity Stretching Exercises
- Wrapping Up
Program taught in:
See 30 more programs offered by John Academy »
Last updated October 16, 2018