Diet, Nutrition, and Fitness Skills Course is an award-winning and the best selling course that has been given the CPD Certification & CiQ GOLD accreditation. It is the most suitable course anyone looking to work in this or relevant sector.
It is considered one of the perfect courses in the UK that can help students/learners to get familiar with the topic and gain necessary skills to perform well in this field. We have packed Diet, Nutrition and Fitness Skills Course into 75 modules for teaching you everything you need to become successful in this profession.
To provide you ease of access, this course is designed for both part-time and full-time students. You can become accredited in just 1 day, 13 hours and it is also possible to study at your own pace.
We have experienced tutors who will help you throughout the comprehensive syllabus of this course and answer all your queries through email.
For further clarification, you will be able to recognize your qualification by checking the validity of our dedicated website.
Why You Should Choose Diet, Nutrition and Fitness Skills Course
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- CPD Accredited certification on successful completion
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment, and instant results
- Download Printable PDF certificate immediately after completion
- Obtain the original print copy of your certificate, dispatch the next working day for as little as £9.
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
Who is this Course for?
Diet, Nutrition and Fitness Skills Course is CPD certified and CiQ Gold accredited. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic backgrounds.
Our Diet, Nutrition and Fitness Skills Course is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
You will be ready to enter the relevant job market after completing this course. You will be able to gain necessary knowledge and skills required to succeed in this sector. All our Diplomas’ are CPD and CiQ accredited so you will be able to stand out in the crowd by adding our qualifications to your CV and Resume.
Diet and Nutrition
- Low Carb (No Carb) Diets
- Women’s Health Look Good Naked Diet
- Prevention System’s Flat Belly Diet
- Weight Watchers International’s Pro Points
- Mike Geary’s Truth about Abs Diet
- HCG Diet
- Diet Supplements and Weight Loss
- Diets that Provide Food Supplements
- Importance of Diet and Nutrition
- Healthy Eating
- Wrapping Up
- Today’s Concerns about Wellness and Fitness
- The Blissful Union of Wellness and Fitness
- The Interchangeability of Wellness, Fitness, and Health
- The Quality of Life: Is Health Important?
- Wellness Terminology
- What Makes Us Well?
- Information on Wellness
- How Do We Evaluate Wellness?
- What Are Your Wellness Needs?
- Wellness of the Body
- Wellness of the Spirit
- Wellness of the Mind
- Benefits of Meditation for the Wellness of Ourselves
- Do We Need Meditation?
- Are You Well?
- Fitness Terminology
- Information on Fitness
- What Are Your Fitness Needs?
- The Benefits of Being Fit
- Metabolism: What Is It?
- Metabolism for the Fit Individual
- Metabolism: Can We Control It?
- Obesity in Adolescents
- Fitness of the Body
- Fitness of the Spirit
- Fitness of the Mind
- Are You Fit?
- Where You Live Affects Your Fitness
- Fitness Centers: An Investigation
- Does Your Income Affect Your Health?
- What Role Does Our Intelligence Play in Our Health?
- What Role Does Nutrition Play in Our Health?
- Is There Health Without Water?
- Vitamins: To Be or Not To Be?
- How the Brain Affects Our Health
- What Are Your Nutritional Needs?
- Exercise and Play: What Do We Learn?
- The Benefits of Walking
- The Mind, Body and Soul Interconnectivity
- Chiropractic Care: A Benefit to the Well Individual?
- Acupuncture: A Benefit to the Well Individual?
- The Benefits of Being Well
- Where You Live Affects Your Wellness
- The Benefits of Being Fit
- Music: Our Connection to the Higher Conscious
- The Yin and Yang of the Healthy Individual
- Right Hand vs. Left Hand: Who’s Healthier?
- Is Your Mind Playing Tricks?
Becoming a Personal Trainer
- Physiology and Kinesiology
- Aerobic Training
- Weight Training
- Muscle Exercise Cross Reference
- Fitness Testing
- Senior Fitness
- Exercise Injury
- Personal Training Tips
- Personal Trainer Mistakes & Solutions
Additional Supporting Material