The primary purpose of this qualification is to provide qualifying students with the ability to:
- Perform independent original and creative scientific research.
- Contribute significant knowledge to and insight into Optometry as well as the specific discipline of research.
- Display skills in related research methodologies and in proper formulation through a Doctoral dissertation.
- Reflect upon decision-making, self directedness and contributions to Optometric Science.
- Only a Research Doctorate can be done.
A relevant Master’s Degree
Name: Mrs Emil Nel
Tel: 011 559 6827 / Email: email@example.com
Registration and Start Dates
Registration starts in January and lectures in February for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate course work programmes.
All research programmes for Masters and PhD can register throughout the year.
End Date: Academic starts in January and ends in December. Programme deadline is determined by the duration of the programme.
About the School
Vibrant, multicultural and dynamic, the University of Johannesburg (UJ) shares the pace and energy of cosmopolitan Johannesburg, the city whose name it carries. Proudly South African, the university i ... Read More