The primary purpose of this qualification is to provide qualifying students with the ability to:
- Perform independent original and creative scientific research.
- Contribute significant knowledge to and insight into Optometry as well as the specific discipline of research.
- Display skills in related research methodologies and in proper formulation through a Doctoral dissertation.
- Reflect upon decision-making, self directedness and contributions to Optometric Science.
- Only a Research Doctorate can be done.
A relevant Master’s Degree
Name: Mrs Emil Nel
Tel: 011 559 6827 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Program taught in:
See 40 more programs offered by University of Johannesburg »
This course is
3 - 4 years