Description of the course of Quiromasajista in Madrid
This course of Quiromasajista in Madrid (face-to-face training) follows the specifications of the BOE for this training. Upon completion you will obtain the title of Quiromasajista and the corresponding certificates. Every day more people bet on their health and invest in well-being, claiming more qualified professionals.
If you prefer, this course is also taught online.
What will I learn?
You will learn anatomy, the different systems of the human body, and how to influence them with chiromassage, combining theory and practice with the classmates themselves:
- The basic techniques of basic and relaxing massage, working on different parts of the body.
- The specific techniques, which allow us to act on the joints and muscles contracted to restore its functionality, also learning the stretching and mobilization of each muscle group.
- The manual dexterity necessary to apply the different techniques.
- Specific knowledge about the human body, from the anatomical and physiological point of view.
- Techniques applicable to each part of the body.
- Plan correctly the different massage techniques to be used according to the ailments and the type of patient.
- Master the necessary manipulations to be able to work and relax the muscles of the whole body, obtaining all the benefits of the well applied chiromassage.
Do I need previous training?
No previous training is necessary for this course (face-to-face training in Madrid and Móstoles).
Materi a les
- Theoretical manual developed by the IEEF training team
- Audiovisual support material
- Material for the practices
All necessary material is provided by IEEF.
We know how important it is for you to have qualified teachers in the field capable of adapting their learning methodology to the rhythm of each of our students. Therefore, in IEEF we have a faculty totally at your disposal to solve all your doubts during the course. In addition to helping you in whatever you need.
It consists of two sections: Anatomy and Chiromassage.
Osteology, myology and circulatory systems, lymphatic nervous and skin.
3.- Human body systems
In the Chiromassage block, two parts will be studied: one theoretical and the other practiced simultaneously.
4.- History of Chiromassage
5.- Theoretical Basis of Chiromassage
6.- Nomenclature of the different maneuvers
7.- Types of massage
8.- Massage by zones
9.- Main pathologies and treatments
The course also includes two introductory seminars:
- Introduction to sports massage
- Kinesiotaping or neuromuscular bandage
About the School
IEEF nace de la ilusión y el trabajo de Carlos Lázaro que, tras dedicarse a la formación durante años, decidió desarrollar una metodología propia enfocada a lograr las dos metas principales de cualqui ... Read More