Another keyword: Animal Care
A career in the animal care or pet care industry appeals to those with an innate love for pets and animals in general. If you adore the furry and the cuddly and care for the untamed, you may want to consider rendering assistance to veterinary doctors. A vet assistant course from ICI can guide you through the steps necessary to be a reliable and successful veterinary assistant.
- Animal Health Care
- Pet Care
- Animal Behaviour
- Animal Anatomy And Physiology
- Diagnosing Animal Diseases
- Health Care for Animals
Veterinary assistants can take advantage of the increasing employment opportunities in this field. The number is predicted to grow even higher so by the time you finish the course, you can easily find a job as:
- Veterinary Assistant (veterinary technician, animal lab technician, veterinary assistant, animal hospital assistant)
- Pet Therapist, Groomer
- Pet Shop staff member or owner
- Animal Trainer, Groomer or Breeder (usually self-employed)
- Animal Welfare Officer at Animal Shelters
- Zoo and Wildlife Park staff members.
ICI provides you with the information and training you need to be skilled in various aspects of the job. At the end of the course, you will be confident in helping veterinary doctors accomplish tasks like keeping records, examining animals for symptoms of illness or injury and even in giving comfort and support to pet owners when necessary. Enrol at ICI today and be a qualified vet assistant!
Program taught in: