Learn how to use mindfulness meditation to deal with stress and anxiety, to improve concentration and focus and to help increase your performance and overall well being.
Today’s world is always in a rush, but Dr Candace Cheng, the founder of YOU Productions, will teach you how to experience it to the full through mindfulness and meditation.
This course consists primarily of videos to guide you through mindfulness meditations. You can complete the videos in sequence or simply select the ones of interest.
Neurologists have researched the positive effects of this sort of meditation and have found that meditating regularly, even for short periods of time, can help to improve one’s mental and physical well-being. Amongst other benefits, mindfulness helps to reduce:
- Feelings of fear
- Blood pressure and heart rate
- Let Dr Cheng guide you to make your brain calmer and more productive.
- Introduction to the concept of mindfulness
- Worksheets to define your own goals, plans and tracking
- Lifetime access so the course is here whenever you need it!
- Video based exercises for beginners and more advanced users
- Recommended reading and further resources
- Observe the immediate and longer lasting effects of meditation for you
- Set a plan to help incorporate mindfulness into your daily life
Program taught in: