Certificate in Nursing Education
The proposed 18 credit Post-Master’s Certificate in Advanced Study (CAS) in Nursing Education program includes:
- Measurement and Assessment
- Grant Proposal 3 Credits
- Curriculum Development in Nursing Education
- Instructional Design in Nursing Education
- Evaluation Approaches in Nursing Education
- Culminating Internship in Nursing Education
The mission of the SUNYIT Nursing Faculty is to create a caring, transformational environment that promotes professional excellence, lifelong scholarship, and innovation in nursing. We provide evidence-based nursing education that prepares learners to meet health care needs within our local and global communities through technology, leadership, and collaboration.
Our vision for the nursing programs at SUNYIT is to be a premier innovative cornerstone of nursing education in New York State through the use of technology within a caring context.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 27, 2017