The aim of this program is to develop professional, ethical and highly capable Healthcare Assistants who have a strong foundation of knowledge and practice. Students will become responsive to the changing needs of their clients, and be able to provide outstanding person-centred care under the leadership of a health professional.
- HW301 The Ethical and Professional Healthcare Assistant
- HW302 Change in Healthcare
- HW303 Person-Centred Care 1
- HW304 Health Conditions 1
- HW305 Vulnerable Clients
- HW306 Client Independence in Healthcare
- HW307 The Role of Whānau in Positive Health Outcomes
- HW308 Health and Safety in a Healthcare Setting
- HW406 Culturally Appropriate and Safe Care
- HW310 Health and Wellbeing in Practice 1
Please contact the International Team at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the entry criteria for your country.
Students undertaking study for Health and Wellbeing qualifications are able to start the first Monday of each month, except when the Monday falls in the Christmas holiday break of the College. The program will run for 22 weeks.
Mode of learning
Online: NZTC Global’s online mode of learning enables you to obtain an NZQA approved, highquality qualification without face--quality qualification without face-to-face attendance requirements. All study is conducted through NZTC’s unique online learning environment – NZTC Online.
Further study pathways
New Zealand Certificate in Health and Wellbeing (Advanced Support) – Level 4
$3,336 (NZD) (Fees applicable to international students studying online from outside of New Zealand).
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 31, 2018