The aim of this program is to develop collaborative advanced Healthcare Assistants who are active contributors within their teams and wider work places. Students will become leaders in their fields, leading themselves and others towards providing advanced, person-centred care, positive organisational change, and improving the quality of care for clients with complex needs.
- HW401 Collaboration in Healthcare
- HW402 The Valued Healthcare Assistant
- HW403 Person-Centred Care 2
- HW404 Health Conditions 2
- HW405 The Client's Voice
- HW406 Culturally Appropriate and Safe Care
- HW407 Leadership in Healthcare
- HW408 Risk Management and Safety
- HW511 Medication in Aged Care (Elective)
- HW512 Dementia Care (Elective)
- HW513 Palliative Care (Elective)
- HW410 Health and Wellbeing in Practice 2
Please contact the International Team at email@example.com to discuss the entry criteria for your country.
Mode of learning
Online: NZTC Global’s online mode of learning enables you to obtain an NZQA approved, high-quality qualification without face-to-face attendance requirements. All study is conducted through NZTC’s unique online learning environment – NZTC Online.
Further study pathways
Higher level qualifications in Health & Wellbeing
$3,342 (NZD) (Fees applicable to international students studying online from outside of New Zealand)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 31, 2018