The Health Information Management program will expose prospective students to the principles and methodologies of health sciences, health informatics, health record systems, medical classification systems and coding, as well as data collection, statistical analysis and presentation. This program is prescribed to a minimum of 20 students.
With the current developments of information technology in the health sector, managers of healthcare need to be able to respond and meet the challenges they encounter in the day-to-day operation of their healthcare institutions; taking this into consideration, patients are now in full control of their health information.
The patient is becoming more knowledgeable due to the accessibility of information technology and the internet. With the emergence of technology and the advancements in health sciences and health management, healthcare providers are challenged to keep up with the pace. Health information is readily available at the fingertips of the health care provider.
Graduates with a Bachelor of Science in Health Information Management will have a strong background in health sciences and health management involving the information technology relevant to health issues.
- We offer an education based on the Canadian curriculum, giving us internationally recognized quality and credibility.
- As a portal to Canadian Higher Education, we offer many unique options for students wishing to study or research in Canada.
- All of our programs are accredited by the UAE Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research (MOHESR).
- We have a convenient downtown location with state of the art academic and recreational facilities.
- We offer flexible schedules ‒ evening and weekend classes are available for undergraduate and graduate programs.
- We have a truly multicultural learning environment, with students from 100 nationalities.
- Student visa is provided to full time students.
Fall, Spring and Summer
For more information on the programs and the fees kindly fill out the inquiry form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 11, 2017