Nurses are responsible for determining the needs of patients and planning a nursing care plan for each appointment.
- Minimum APS: 27
- Language of teaching and learning- English: 5 (60%+)
- Mathematics: 4 (50%+)
- Mathematical Literacy: Not accepted
- Additional Subject 1: 4 (50%+)
- Additional Subject 2: 4 (50%+)
- Additional Subject 3: 5 (60%+)*
- Additional Subject 4: 4 (50%+)
*Recommended for additional recognized language.
Admission for international applicants is subject to meeting the compliance requirements as stipulated by the Immigration Act No 13 of 2002, the regulations made there under the University’s policy.
Meeting the Faculty’s minimum requirements for a particular programme does not necessarily guarantee admission to that programme due to space constraints. All applicants have to complete the NBT (National Benchmark Test) prior to admission. The result of the NBT will inform decisions taken on placement of the applicant. Life Orientation is not included when calculating APS.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 17, 2018