Bachelor of Engineering (Biomedical Engineering)
Length in Years
Semester of Commencement
June (Summer), August (1st Semester), January (2nd Semester)
Course Fees in Baht
Total 470,000 Baht
To produce a Bachelor of Engineering in Biomedical Engineering with the following virtues and knowledge.
- Have basic skills in research and development in the field of biomedical engineering for inventing new things as well as being a business owner in biomedical engineering.
- Understand the principles of biomedical engineering in the field of research and development, production or quality control of government organizations or private companies engaged in the manufacture of medical devices.
- Maintenance, repair, modification, and application of medical devices, hospital engineering including medical technology assessment.
- Management of procurement, using, distribution and consultancy in biomedical engineering works.
- Postgraduate studies in biomedical engineering or related fields.
- Having good ethics and ethics, competency in both national and international competitions and professional readiness.
- A biomedical engineer or clinical engineer in the biomedical engineering unit, both the public and private sectors.
- Service Engineer for medical device Service companies.
- Product Specialist or Product Applications in businesses involved in medical devices, both the public and private sectors.
- Biomedical Engineers or Research and Development or Production or Quality Control Departments of government agencies or private companies engaged in the manufacture of medical devices.
- Medical Device Sales Representative for Private Medical Device Business.
- Carry out personal business in the sale, service or consultation in the field of medical equipment or biomedical engineering.
- Higher education in Biomedical Engineering or related fields.
About the School
Rangsit University (RSU) is a leading private university in Thailand and is fully accredited by the Thai Government’s Commission on Higher Education, Ministry of Education.