By undertaking studies in the field of nutritionist, you will gain professional knowledge in the field of medical sciences, health sciences and physical culture sciences. With us you will master, among others planning rational nutrition for people of different ages, both healthy and sick, preparing dishes included in individual diets, in accordance with the current classification of the Institute of Food and Nutrition, and you will also learn to evaluate nutrition and recognize malnutrition.
In first degree studies, classes are conducted in two forms:
- full-time (full-time) - classes are held from Monday to Friday.
- part-time (extramural studies) - classes take place on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
Candidates for first cycle studies are admitted without entrance exams. The order of applications decides about admission.
- Completed application generated from e.wsz.pl - registration in the system and supplementation of data required.
- High school certificate photocopy.
- One current photo (in accordance with the requirements used for issuing ID cards) and a CD (in an envelope) with a digital photo (format: * .jpg, 368 × 456 [width x height in px], 300 dpi ”).
* please enter your PESEL number in the photo name.
- Confirmation of the recruitment fee (PLN 85) and issuing of an electronic student ID (PLN 22).
- Medical certificate.
Why study at the College of Health in Gdansk?
- highly qualified team of specialists
- very good location (center of the Tri-City)
- perfect organization of classes
- practical classes
- friendly atmosphere
- well-equipped specialist workshops
- convenient and attractive system of tuition fees
Tuition and degree fees
|Field of study|
great promotion *
great promotion *
* Super promotion applies to the first semester.
We would like to kindly inform you that during the last semester of studies (applies to all fields of study) the tuition fee is increased by PLN 200.
About the School
Gdansk College of Health is the non-public higher school. Since 1999, we educate students at bachelor and master level. The college is located in Gda?sk – in the north of Poland. It's a great academic ... Read More