As a graduate in Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Program, you will have an in-depth knowledge of diseases and injuries of the musculoskeletal system and other health impairment mechanisms. You plan therapeutic measures and rehabilitation based on medical diagnoses as well as your own observations. Their domain includes muscles, ligaments and joint ailments involving injury, illnesses or physical disability.
Furthermore, in order to prevent poor posture and movement deficits which may develop and become health problems, you can also work preventively with healthy “patients”. These preventive measures include (amongst others) massage, breathing exercises, thermo-, electro-, and hydrotherapy, but physical activity forms the basis of most physiotherapy interventions.
Graduating with an academic and internationally-recognized diploma from Hasan Kalyoncu University, you will be able to fulfill high standards of intervention and employ evidence-based methods that are a part of best practice. Leading positions are also open to you.
- Private practices (as an employee or self-employed)
- Rehabilitation centers
- Clinics and hospitals
- Businesses in the private sector
- Sports clubs and confederations
- Sports Science Institutes
- Teaching and Research Universities
Step 1: Application Procedure
The applicant has to submit the following documents by uploading them to the online application portal.
- Application Form
- Copy of the photo-page(s) of your passport
- High School Certificate
- High School Transcript
- University equivalency certificate
Step 2: The Application Process
- Prepayment for getting an acceptance letter
- (Visa required countries have to pay a total cost of administration)
- (Visa not-required countries have to pay 200 $)
- Preparation of acceptance letter
Step 3: Registration Process
- 6 photograph
- Registration and Orientation
- Residency and Turkish ID Card Registration
Turkish language requirements
Fees and funding
You can pay your tuition fees by Direct Debit, debit card, credit card, cheque, bank transfer. You may also be eligible for a student loan to help you pay your fees.
Bachelor (Per Year): 5.000 $
You will need to budget at least $300/mount for living cost.
Program taught in: