The Department offers a Bachelor's Degree in pharmacy. Its program is considered unique and distinctive in the Arab region because it has been designed according to the most recent international methods in pharmaceutical education. The graduate of this Department is distinguished by his/her knowledge and practical training, by his/her ability to play an efficient role within the medical team in hospital pharmacies and private pharmacies, in drug manufacturing and development, and scientific and academic research centers engaged in pharmaceutical sciences research. In addition, the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences has recently started a Master’s Degree program to keep pace with the most recent academic programs locally, regionally, and internationally.
Our mission is to equip the labor market with qualified pharmacists committed to high professional ethics to enhance the quality of pharmaceutical health care and to support the projects of applied scientific research.
- To advance students’ academic and professional levels in AMPS
- To develop the students’ professional ethics.
- To develop the students’ personal skills.
- To guarantee sound health care practices.
- To encourage students to join our post-graduate studies program.
- To develop the skills and abilities of academic staff academically and in research.
- To bridge the gap between educational output and labor market needs by strengthening ties with relevant market agencies.
- To offer help to the local community and to exercise the optimal use of available resources.
- To utilize modern technology in the educational process.
Program taught in:
See 6 more programs offered by Al-Ahliyya Amman University »
This course is