The undergraduate programs in the Nursing program study of theory, research, clinical practice, and community service. Dedicated to the highest professional standards, these programs will instill in you an appreciation for cultural diversity and an understanding of the different applications of healthcare in a wide range of settings. Our nursing programs emphasize the nurse’s role in health promotion, long-term care, research, advocacy, teaching, change, and management.
Nurses are consistently in high demand, and the Nursing program prepares students to provide nursing care in varied settings, including trauma centers, community hospitals, home health agencies, rehabilitation centers, long-term care facilities, hospice agencies, schools, industrial and organizational settings.
Step 1: Application Procedure
The applicant has to submit the following documents by uploading them to the online application portal.
- Application Form
- Copy of the photo-page(s) of your passport
- High School Certificate
- High School Transcript
- University equivalency certificate
Step 2: The Application Process
- Prepayment for getting an acceptance letter
- (Visa required countries have to pay a total cost of administration)
- (Visa not-required countries have to pay 200$)
- Preparation of acceptance letter
Step 3: Registration Process
- 6 photograph
- Registration and Orientation
- Residency and Turkish ID Card Registration
Turkish language requirements
Fees and funding
You can pay your tuition fees by Direct Debit, debit card, credit card, cheque, bank transfer. You may also be eligible for a student loan to help you pay your fees.
Bachelor (Per Year): 5.000 $
You will need to budget at least $300/mount for living cost.