The lack of nurses who hold Bachelor’s Degrees was the main reason behind establishing this faculty in the University. The Department aims at preparing and developing specialized staff in order to improve the performance of nurses and contribute to developing the community through empowering students with practical and scientific knowledge presented by highly qualified academic staff who encourage students to keep up with the advances in this field and motivate them to self-learning and to pursue their higher studies.
The Department of Nursing in Al-Ahliyya Amman University will be the first choice among its counterparts in Jordan and the region for students wishing to study Nursing.
Our mission is to prepare a new scientifically, professionally and ethically qualified generation of nurses who are able to compete in their professional careers. It aims to achieve a high quality of excellence governed by the local and international standards.
- Maintaining confidentiality and privacy.
- Establishing honesty and sincerity in providing health care for all.
- Respecting responsibility, accountability and appropriate decision making.
- Participating in joint works with the concerned groups.
- Abiding by the rules and ethics of the nursing profession.
About the School
AAU Started providing academic services in 1990, Al-Ahliyya Amman University (AAU) was the first private university and pioneer of private education in Jordan.