The Bachelor of Nursing is offered in a community that is characterized by a mosaic of cultural groups. The curriculum gives students a solid base in theory. Clinical practice allows students to apply their skills and techniques in actual caregiving environments so that our graduates view people in their entirety when providing a service essential to community health and welfare.
- B.N. Bachelor of Nursing - 4 years
- M.N. Masters of Nursing
- Providing Care in a Culturally Diverse Society (includes a study tour to China).
- Perspectives on Mental Health Nursing.
- Pharmacology in Nursing Practice.
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Health care policy analyst
- Registered Nurse
- Public Health Nurse
- School Nurse
- Travel Nurse
What is unique about this program at the U of M?
The Bachelor of Nursing Program offers a solid base in technical theory, hands-on clinical practice and the skills to embrace a challenging, diverse and satisfying career. This program has internationally recognized academic staff with expertise in a variety of areas and students are given the opportunity to experience all aspects of nursing.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 6, 2017