This Department was founded in 1991 as part of the Faculty of Pharmacy and Medical Sciences. It offers a Bachelor’s Degree in medical analysis with 142 credit hours spread over four academic years. In addition to basic science laboratories, the Department labs include the following: pathology laboratory, microbiology laboratory, hematology laboratory, clinical biochemistry laboratory, parasitology laboratory, hormones laboratory, and immunology laboratory.
Our mission is to improve the quality of the academic outputs to realize a distinguished professional practice in the field of medical analyses; to strengthen the professional ethics and to encourage the applied scientific research.
- Preparing highly qualified and well- trained students to ensure good professional practices.
- Enhancing the students’ personal skills and professional ethics.
- Continuing development of skills and potentials of faculty members.
- Promoting research.
- Developing and strengthening effective partnerships with local community organizations.
- Developing graduate programs in medical sciences.
Program taught in: