Bachelor in Kinesiology
Fascinated by the human body and its capacity to develop athletic prowess, you want to pursue a career in sports or fitness. As a kinesiology major at Fresno Pacific University, you’ll have the opportunity to choose from various emphases to tailor your education experience and career path.
You’ll study human movement—anatomy and mechanics—and learn the latest in training methods, as well as advanced therapeutic exercises and rehabilitation techniques.
- A new Human Performance Lab which offers hands-on experience in classes such as biomechanics, physiology of exercise and motor learning
- Opportunities for internships and practicums in schools, health clubs, and physical or occupational therapy organizations
- Integration of Christian faith and biblical principles as expressed through sports and fitness
- Preparation for graduate school
- Exercise Physiology
- Exercise Science
- Fitness Management
- Physical Education Teaching
- Pre-Physical Therapy/Occupational Therapy
Graduates of our kinesiology program are prepared to enter the fields of exercise science, to become a personal trainer or coach. Many go on to pursue teaching or occupational physical therapy.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 29, 2017