Please find out the measures devised by the University of Bologna to begin next academic year in the best possible way.
Academic year 2020/21 – For the first semester, remote teaching activities will run in parallel with classroom teaching activities
During the first six months of a.y. 2020/21, the University of Bologna will offer blended teaching activities, held in classrooms but also accessible remotely. During the past months, the University has worked to ensure all classroom activities can resume for the greatest possible number of students while complying with safety regulations and protocols.
The University is focusing on two aspects: on the one hand, it is working on how to adapt classrooms using new technological infrastructure; on the other, it is implementing the transformations necessary to assist teachers in the process of constantly improving teaching methods.
International Students: how to prepare for enrolment -> check here all the info you need.
The Bachelor's degree in Genomics provides the theoretical and practical basis for training a professional capable of applying IT, mathematical and statistical skills to the analysis of genomic data and, consequently, to the analysis of transcriptomic, proteomic and epigenomic data, the biology of systems and metagenomics, in prokaryotes, eukaryotes, and humans.
5 reasons to enroll in the degree program
- Because like no other degree programs it helps learn and use informatics to decrypt the language and information hidden in genomes
- Because it is an absolutely new and innovative degree program that may offer extraordinary job prospects.
- Because it makes me feel an active player in scientific research and in bioinformatics
- Because, the degree program being international, it will help me look towards the future and make me feel like a member of the world.
- Because "Genomics" stimulates my curiosity and leads me towards unexplored fields full of surprise and wonder
There are specific enrolment procedures for each degree program. You can find detailed information about how to apply, tuition fees and deadlines on https://corsi.unibo.it/1cycle/Genomics/how-to-enrol
Study grants and subsidies
University students may obtain economic support during their studies from the Emilia Romagna Region, the University of Bologna, and other external bodies.
Tuition fees exemptions
Check our website to know which are the required documents to apply for full exemptions and special subsidies.
About the School
The Alma Mater Studiorum, the oldest university in the Western world, paves the way for innovation through an increasingly rich program catalog, cutting-edge research, and a constant and increasingly ... Read More