The international degree in Genomics provides the theoretical and practical basis for training a professional capable of applying IT, mathematical and statistical skills to the analysis of genomic data and, consequently, to the analysis of transcriptomic, proteomic and epigenomic data, the biology of systems and metagenomics, in prokaryotes, eukaryotes and humans.
5 reasons to enrol on the degree programme
- Because like no other degree programs it helps learn and use informatics to decrypt the language and information hidden in genomes
- Because it is an absolutely new and innovative degree program which may offer extraordinary job prospects.
- Because it makes me feel an active player in the scientific research and in bioinformatics
- Because, the degree program being international, it will help me look towards the future and make me feel as a member of the world.
- Because "Genomics" stimulates my curiosity and leads me towards unexplored fields full of surprise and wonder
There are specific enrolment procedures for each degree programme. You can find detailed information about how to apply, tuition fees and deadlines on https://corsi.unibo.it/1cycle/Genomics/how-to-enrol
Study grants and subsidies
University students may obtain economic support during their studies from the Emilia Romagna Region, the University of Bologna and other external bodies.
Tuition fees exemptions
Check our website to know which are the required documents to apply for full exemptions and special subsidies.
About the School
The Alma Mater Studiorum, the oldest university in the Western world, paves the way for innovation through an increasingly rich programme catalogue, cutting-edge research and a constant and increasing ... Read More