Audiology & Speech Pathology
The Audiology and Speech Pathology Department was founded in 2001 and was inaugurated under the patronage of his Excellency Prince Ra’d bin Zaid. The Department offers a Bachelor’s Degree in Audiology and speech pathology. The program is accredited locally and regionally in order to provide its graduates with jobs in hospitals, schools, etc. The Department has two centers of audiology and speech pathology equipped with the latest devices and technologies under the supervision of elite faculty and qualified instructors who offer the best training for students.
Our mission is to supply the local and regional labor markets with qualified and trained cadres who are committed to high professional ethics to achieve a distinctive professional practice in the fields of hearing and speech.
- Providing students with the necessary knowledge competencies.
- Enhancing the student’s personal skills and professional ethics.
- Promoting continuous learning attitudes of students and faculty members.
- Encouraging research.
- Keeping up with developments in the labor market by developing the academic programs.
- Employment of resources and clinics to serve the local community.
- Harmonization of academic output and labor market needs.
About the School
AAU Started providing academic services in 1990, Al-Ahliyya Amman University (AAU) was the first private university and pioneer of private education in Jordan.