Read the Official Description
- To evaluate the nutritional status of individuals and social groups.
- Design and evaluate effective nutritional strategies in accordance with the problems of individuals and social groups.
- Integral management of food services of different types.
- Create and manage consulting and consulting companies in areas of nutrition.
- Use scientific and ethical principles for decision-making.
- Integrate multidisciplinary teams effectively.
- Promote in a positive and effective way changes in the habits of life of people.
- Hospitals, clinics and health centers.
- Gyms, schools and companies that require the support of professionals in nutrition.
- Private medical offices.
- Non-profit organizations and government institutions.
- Personalized attention to patients with continuous care requirements in their nutritional status.
- My own company.
- Effective communication (8 credits)
- Fundamentals of nutrition (8 credits)
- Biostatistics (8 credits)
- Marketing (8 credits)
- Metabolic biochemistry (8 credits)
- Introduction to Nutrition (8 credits)
- Leadership style and leadership (8 credits)
- Health Project (4 credits)
- Molecular and Genetic Biology (8 credits)
- Health control and food safety (8 credits)
- Microbiology (8 credits)
- Fundamentals of Morphophysiology (8 credits)
- Macronutrient Metabolism (8 credits)
- Positive Psychology (8 credits)
- Theory and technique of the interview (8 credits)
- Nutritional assessment (8 credits)
- Micronutrient metabolism (8 credits)
- Epidemiology and nutrition (8 credits)
- Food science (8 credits)
- Food Technology (8 credits)
- Nutrigenomics (8 credits)
- Nutrition in developmental stages (8 credits)
- Fundamentals of Diet Therapy (8 credits)
- Dietary assessment and calculation (8 credits)
- Psychology and Nutrition (8 credits)
- Workshop of effective presentations (4 credits)
- Planning and decision-making workshop (4 credits)
- Nutrition in adulthood and senescence (8 credits)
- Sports Nutrition (8 credits)
- Optional disciplinary I-III (24 credits)
- Immunology and Nutrition (8 credits)
- Optional disciplinary IV-VIII (40 credits)
- Practical option (32 credits)
- Optional disciplinary IX-X (16 credits)
- Professional ethics and citizenship (8 credits)
- Optional disciplinary XI - XIV (32 credits)
- Professional English course (8 Credits)
Program taught in:
This course is