Description of the Program
The aim is to train nursing and health care experts who are able to take part with their full responsibility in prevention, treatment, nursing and rehabilitation at all levels of health and social care. Their knowledge is based on studies of individual, family, community and public health protection and rehabilitation as well as on health and social services. They have adequate knowledge to continue their studies in the second cycle.
Major subjects in Nursing specialty: basic health care, anesthesiology, internal medicine, pediatrics, geriatrics, intensive therapy, neurology, psychiatry, surgery, obstetrics and gynecology and nursing of all these as well as community nursing and nursing of chronic diseases.
For a successful application please follow the steps below:
- To apply, register on our application site (https://apply.pte.hu/), and start your application.
- Fill the application form, upload the necessary documents and submit your application!
- After you have submitted your application, you are going to receive information on the further steps.
- If we received your application fee, we are going to start the evaluation of your application.
Your application file should contain:
- Official copy of Secondary School leaving certificate (in English or with official translation)
- Transcript of academic records in English
- Intermediate (B2 level) English language proficiency certificate
- CV in English
- Motivation letter in English
- Copy of passport
Examples of Subjects During the Studies
- Basic Health Care
- Internal Medicine
- Intensive Therapy
- Community Nursing
- Nursing of Chronic Diseases
About the School
The creation of the University of Pécs was first initiated by King Louis the Great in 1367. Today, the University of Pécs is one of the most prestigious institutions in the country, where there are te ... Read More