- Location: Lithuania, Klaipeda
- Type: Bachelor, full-time
- Nominal duration: 4 years (240 ECTS)
- Study language: English
- Awards: BSc (Bachelor of Nursing, Nurse)
- Tuition fee: €1569
- Application fee: The Application fee for degree study programmes is for citizens of the EU member states or countries of the European Economic Area (Ukraine, Moldova, Georgia, Belarus, Armenia, and Azerbaijan), as well as those who have a permanent residence permit in the Republic of Lithuania: €55. For other students: €200. (Application fee is non-refundable).
- Application deadline: Jun 30, 2019
- Studies commence September 2
Bachelor of Nursing
The study programme aims to train specialists in nursing in compliance with international standards: they will be able to perform functions requiring the knowledge of the nursing science and practice and theoretical preparation as well as to carry out research on personal, family, and community health. Our mission is to train highly qualified nursing specialists (practitioners and scientists) able to organize a nursing process, to cope with problems arising in patient care, and to carry out scientific research.
The structure of the curriculum
The principal courses: Interventional Nursing, Methodology for Health Research, Community Nursing, Midwifery and Gynecological Patient Nursing Care, Child Health Care, Diseases and Patient Nursing, Gerontology and Palliative Care, Mental Health Nursing Care, Surgical Patient Nursing Care, Emergency Medical Aid and Intensive Care, Therapeutic Diseases and Nursing Care, etc.
Programme graduates can work as general nurses, either independently or in health care teams, in all-levels healthcare institutions: hospitals (general, nursing and palliative care, specialized, rehabilitation), medical rehabilitation institutions, outpatient clinics, medical centers, ambulance departments/stations, blood donation departments/centers, infant homes, and public health centers.
Why Klaipeda University?
- Unique among its scientific research and studies in the marine field
- European Union diploma recognized worldwide
- A wide range of programmes
- International studies in English
- Young and rapidly growing
- High-quality education for a reasonable price
- A member of the European Union
- 93,4% have a secondary education. The most educated nation in Europe
- 92% speak a foreign language (usually English, Russian or Germany)
- 94% of foreign students recommend studying in Lithuania
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 15, 2018