Description of the Program
Obese people have to fight several diseases that are in connection with their weight (cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, cancer). If you have the drive to help them, dietetics will provide you with the required knowledge. Healthy eating – and thus the knowledge of a dietitian – is essential to prevent and successfully treat several diseases, as medications or a surgery rarely provide a complete solution. Patients are often forced to stop eating their favorite treats, and a dietitian may largely contribute to the patients’ treatment, balance and well-being by offering enjoyable but healthy dietary options.
For a successful application please follow the steps below:
- To apply, register on our application site (https://apply.pte.hu/), and start your application.
- Fill the application form, upload the necessary documents and submit your application!
- After you have submitted your application, you are going to receive information on the further steps.
- If we received your application fee, we are going to start the evaluation of your application.
Your application file should contain:
- Completed application form with photo
- Official copy of Secondary School leaving certificate (in English or with official translation)
- Transcript of academic records in English
- Intermediate (B2 level) English language proficiency certificate
- CV in English
- Motivation letter in English
- Copy of passport
Examples of Subjects During the Studies
- Clinical Dietetics for Internal Medicine
- Dietetics of Infancy and Childhood Diseases
- Nutrition Management
- Technical Knowledge Relating to Catering Institutions
- Food Product Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Food Knowledge and Technology
- Food Preparation Technology and Colloids
- Practical Dietetics
- Economics of Housekeeping
- Public Nutrition
- Surgical Clinical Dietetics
- Specialized Clinical Dietetics
- Nutrition Psychology
- Nutritional Science, Politics and Epidemiology
About the School
The creation of the University of Pécs was first initiated by King Louis the Great in 1367. Today, the University of Pécs is one of the most prestigious institutions in the country, where there are te ... Read More