Our B.Pharm.(Hons.) programme has been structured to match and exceed the requirements of the Pharmacy Council of India. The programme offers students additional courses which give the shape and flavour of engineering as well as fundamental sciences giving an added dimension to the student’s academics.
Salient Features of Bachelor of Pharmacy (Hons.):
- 8 semester modular structure
- Strong exposure to basic science, humanities, management and engineering related subjects
- Exhaustive exposure to various practical aspects of the research methodologies, instrumental techniques, emerging areas and industrial operations
- Option for doing projects (Study/ Laboratory/ Computer oriented)from third year onwards along with regular courses, seminars, assignments etc.
- Electives option to choose a specific career path
- Seven and a half months Practice School (PS-I of 2 months and PS-II of 5.5 months)/ Thesis option
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 11, 2017