Art therapy is simply a creative form of therapy. You don’t need to be a great artist; you just need an imagination and an open mind!
This approach can be used for self exploration and healing painful memories, but also for pure enjoyment and recreation. In this course there are modules to cover all of these.
Therapeutic art can also be a very powerful tool for family bonding, allowing family members to communicate and appreciate each other more.
Further, art therapy can be extremely useful for children who may have experienced bullying or trauma. It provides a safe sanctuary to share feelings and emotions.
Therapeutic and creative self expression can improve physical and mental wellbeing, as well as emotional health.
As colouring in books for adults top the Amazon bestseller list, learn how colouring in for just 20 minutes per day can bring you enormous benefits ranging from lowering stress hormones to helping with insomnia.
- Over 30 exercises and activities to help you use art as a means of self expression
- Learn how to use art to unwind and relax, as well as to bond with your family.
- Create art for self healing and art for enjoyment
- Get access to the course creator and a community of students in the course forum.
- Live a healthier, happier life!
- Learn Face Painting – clowns and tigers!
- Create Mandalas and Zentangles!
Who is this course for?
- People looking for self discovery or to increase self esteem
- People curious about the potential of art to add to their lives
- Families looking to bond
- Creative or artistic types looking for a purpose
- Anyone who wants to express themselves better.
About the School
Here at OfCourse we believe that it's best to learn from experts and that everyone has an area of expertise. We're on a mission to let anyone learn anything they want, any time, any place...