Who is the course for?
- Professionals and Trainers who want to become an expert therapist
- Anyone who wants to know the art of massaging and different massaging techniques
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Aromatherapy, Holistic & Massage Therapy course is useful and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Massage Therapist
- Wellness Instructor
- Introduction to Massage Therapy
- Massage History
- The Role of A Massage Therapist
- Tissues, Organs, & Neuromuscular systems
- General Benefits of Massage
- Indian Head Massage
- Facial Massage
- Neck Massage
- Back Massage
- Full Body Massage
- Swedish Massage
- Sports Massage
- LomiLomi Massage
- Anti-Cellulite Massage
- Hot Stone Massage
- Thai Foot Massage
- Prenatal Massage
- Medical Massage
- Baby Massage
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Thai Massage
- Conclusion to Massage
- How Acupressure Works
- Locating A Pressure Point
- Acupressure Techniques
- How To Apply Pressure
- Things To Be Careful Of
- Acupressure For Specific Problems
- If You Feel It’s Not Working
- What is Aromatherapy?
- History of Aromatherapy
- The Definition of Aromatherapy
- What are Essential Oils?
- Essential Oil Safety Information
- Administration of Essential Oils
- The Art of Blending
- Blending Basics
- Harmonizing Your Blend
- Aromatherapy Baths
- Aromatherapy for Stress
- Aromatherapy for Children
- Application of Essential Oils
- Table of the Basic Methods of Use of Essential Oils
- The Holistic Approach
- Understanding Disease / Pathology
- The Benefits of a Holistic Aromatherapy Treatment
- General Holistic Health Tips
- Vitamins and Herbs
- Natural Food Choices
- Skin Remedies
- Recommended Reading: Aromatherapy, Holistic & Massage Therapy Course
Program taught in:
See 32 more programs offered by John Academy »
Last updated October 16, 2018
This course is