Who is the course for?
- Trainers, professionals and other busy people who are into health, diet, and nutrition.
- Busy health aficionados who want to keep track of their diet and their bodies healthy.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Advanced Diet, Nutrition & Fitness Course will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to health and sport-related careers like:
- Clinical Dietetic
- Fitness Instructor
- Food and Nutrition Specialist
- Personal Trainer
- Public Health Nutrition Expert
- Related Health Professional
- Sports Administrator
- Sports Businessmen
- Wellness Coach.
Diet and Nutrition
- Low Carb (No Carb) Diets
- Women’s Health Look Good Naked Diet
- Prevention System’s Flat Belly Diet
- Weight Watchers International’s Pro Points
- Mike Geary’s Truth about Abs Diet
- HCG Diet
- Diet Supplements and Weight Loss
- Diets that Provide Food Supplements
- Importance of Diet and Nutrition
- Healthy Eating
- Wrapping Up
- Today’s Concerns about Wellness and Fitness
- The Blissful Union of Wellness and Fitness
- The Interchangeability of Wellness, Fitness and Health
- The Quality of Life: Is Health Important?
- Wellness Terminology
- What Makes Us Well?
- Information on Wellness
- How Do We Evaluate Wellness?
- What Are Your Wellness Needs?
- Wellness of the Body
- Wellness of the Spirit
- Wellness of the Mind
- Benefits of Meditation for the Wellness of Ourselves
- Do We Need Meditation?
- Are You Well?
- Fitness Terminology
- Information on Fitness
- What Are Your Fitness Needs?
- The Benefits of Being Fit
- Metabolism: What Is It?
- Metabolism for the Fit Individual
- Metabolism: Can We Control It?
- Obesity in Adolescents
- Fitness of the Body
- Fitness of the Spirit
- Fitness of the Mind
- Are You Fit?
- Where You Live Affects Your Fitness
- Fitness Centers: An Investigation
- Does Your Income Affect Your Health?
- What Role Does Our Intelligence Play in Our Health?
- What Role Does Nutrition Play in Our Health?
- Is There Health Without Water?
- Vitamins: To Be or Not To Be?
- How the Brain Affects Our Health
- What Are Your Nutritional Needs?
- Exercise and Play: What Do We Learn?
- The Benefits of Walking
- The Mind, Body and Soul Interconnectivity
- Chiropractic Care: A Benefit to the Well Individual?
- Acupuncture: A Benefit to the Well Individual?
- The Benefits of Being Well
- Where You Live Affects Your Wellness
- The Benefits of Being Fit
- Music: Our Connection to the Higher Conscious
- The Yin and Yang of the Healthy Individual
- Right Hand vs. Left Hand: Who’s Healthier?
- Is Your Mind Playing Tricks?
Becoming a Personal Trainer
- Physiology and Kinesiology
- Aerobic Training
- Weight Training
- Muscle Exercise Cross Reference
- Fitness Testing
- Senior Fitness
- Exercise Injury
- Personal Training Tips
- Personal Trainer Mistakes & Solutions
Program taught in:
See 32 more programs offered by John Academy »
Last updated October 16, 2018
This course is