An advanced degree in healthcare management will give you a foundation in the business of healthcare.
Our advanced certificate in healthcare management covers healthcare management trends and issues, ethics, financial management, and informatics.
The certificate is ideal for college graduates looking to advance their career in healthcare management, and business and medical professionals seeking to increase their marketability.
Course of Study
Our 15-credit program provides an introduction to core healthcare management disciplines, and is normally completed within one year. You will be taking the following five master's program courses.
- MBAN 670 Healthcare Management: Language, Trends, & Challenges (3 credits)
- MBAN 672 Law & Ethics in Healthcare Management (3 credits)
- MBAN 673 Healthcare Financial Management (3 credits)
- MBAN 676 Strategic Use of Healthcare Informatics (3 credits)
- MBAN 697 Healthcare Management Internship (3 credits)
Should you decide to pursue an MBA with a specialization in healthcare management or the Master’s in Healthcare Management, after completing the advanced certificate program, you may be able to apply up to 12 credits earned in this certificate program toward your Master’s degree.
Program taught in: