New York Chiropractic College
New York Chiropractic College is committed to academic excellence, quality paitent care, and professional leadership.
New York Chiropractic College is committed to academic excellence, quality patient care, and professional leadership.
New York Chiropractic College will be recognized as a leading institution for the education and training of natural healthcare professionals and academicians who embrace interprofessional collaboration.
- the core principles of all our natural healthcare programs;
- our heritage as a chiropractic educational institution;
- the provision of the finest natural healthcare education, clinical experience, and support systems to facilitate alumni success in diverse careers;
- innovative teaching and learning methods that complement and enhance our existing programs;
- the development and utilization of best practices in lifelong learning, interprofessional collaborative healthcare, scholarship, and the exploration of new knowledge;
- excellence, honesty, accountability, and fiscal responsibility in all endeavors;
- diversity, inclusiveness, and tolerance in all interactions;
- an environment that balances knowledge, authority, and responsibility;
- the cultivation of nurturing relationships with all our stakeholders; and
- our role as an authority in natural healthcare education and the leadership role(s) our faculty, staff, and alumni have within the communities they serve.
New York Chiropractic College Campus
NYCC's campus is in Seneca Falls situated in the beautiful Finger Lakes region of upstate New York, overlooking sparkling Cayuga Lake.
The cost of living is low, and the quality of life is high!
- Campus' lush 286 acres, and picturesque setting;
- Spacious, suite-style on-campus housing for individuals and families;
- State-of-the-art, 8,000 square-foot research building;
- Spacious theater hosts lectures, plus musical, comedy and dramatic productions;
- Multipurpose athletic complex with pool, basketball, racquetball, weight room, and athletic fields;
- Nine-hole golf course and driving range on campus!
New York Chiropractic College is a leader in natural healthcare education providing accredited training in the following degree programs:
- Doctor of Chiropractic
- Master of Science in Acupuncture
- Master of Science in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Master of Science in Diagnostic Imaging
- Master of Science in Applied Clinical Nutrition
- Master of Science in Clinical Anatomy
- Master of Science in Human Anatomy and Physiology Instruction
- Bachelor of Professional Studies
- Registered by the New York State Education Department of the University of the State of New York
- Regional Accreditation by Middle States Commission on Higher Education
- Programmatic accreditation by the Council on Chiropractic Education (CCE)
- Programmatic Accreditation by the Commission of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (ACAOM)
This school offers programs in: