Windsor University School of Medicine
Founded in 1998, Windsor University School of Medicine has a reputation for providing a broad medical education and academic support services designed to assist students in achieving their academic goals. Our medical school ensures our students are offered an enhanced academic education along with extensive hands-on patient care training and leadership. Our graduates are known to be committed and dutiful professionals serving their community.
Your success as a physician comes in part from where you learn and in part from how you learn and from whom you learn. Our faculty work collaboratively as well as individually to enhance learning and teaching by introducing innovative resources and tools.
An Innovative Curriculum
Our curriculum is designed to foster the development of competency-based knowledge and skills directed towards effective patient care. Windsor University School of Medicine provides a diverse clinical experience through its various US affiliated teaching hospitals in locations around the United States.
Our Expanded Campus Facilities
In 2015, campus expansion began its construction of a 30,000 square feet state-of-the-art building comprised of a larger library facility, simulation lab, small group learning rooms, student lounges and gymnasium. By introducing our upgraded patient-centered teaching tools, our students will benefit from advancing to a quality and professional practice of medicine.
We believe in providing the best medical education at a price that will pose no barrier to pursuing your determination and passion. At Windsor University School of Medicine, we offer you the guidance and support to realize your dream without the hassle of debts.
Students learn to balance the demands of academic and non-academic areas of student life. A sense of community and exposure to patient care begins in the first year itself as students become actively involved in the medical society student body. We promote and inspire students to apply their knowledge within various community settings in efforts to carry out professional responsibility.
Growing Alumni Success
We are proud of our growing roster of physicians in high-demand specialties at prestigious medical facilities across North America and globally. Over the years, Windsor University School of Medicine has attracted and inspired life-long learners to be exceptional physicians, researchers, and advocates of health care.
- Accredited by Accreditation Board of St. Kitts & Nevis
- Licensed and Chartered by the Ministry of Education and Accredited by St. Kitts & Nevis Accreditation Board
- Listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools in partnership with FAIMER
- Listed in International Medical Education Directory (IMED)
- Graduates are eligible to be Education Commission of Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) certified.
- Listed in World Health Organization (WHO) Directory of Medical Schools
- Students are eligible to take the United States Medical Examination (USMLE) and Medical Council of Canada Evaluating Examination (MCCEE)
- Graduates are eligible to participate in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) and the Canadian Resident Matching Service (CaRMS)
This school offers programs in: