Professional Bachelor in General Practice Nursing
Programme: General Practice Nursing
Degree awarded: Bachelor's studies (college)
Field of study: Biomedical Sciences
Qualification: Professional Bachelor Degree in Nursing
Credits (ECTS): 180
Documents necessary for international student admission procedures shall be submitted to the International Relations Department (hereinafter – the “TRS”). Foreign nationals applying for full-time studies at the KVK shall submit the following documents to the TRS by post:
- a completed and signed application form;
- copies of documents certifying the completion of secondary education (these documents shall be submitted with certified translation into the English language);
- a certified copy of a passport;
- a photo in the size of 3 cm x 4 cm;
- a curriculum vitae and a letter of motivation;
- a receipt supporting the payment of a non-refundable application fee;
- a document certifying the level of proficiency in English (TOEFL, IELTS, etc.). If the applicant does not have such document, the level of proficiency in English will be established remotely by a KVK employee;
- an academic recognition document issued by the Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education (hereinafter – the “SKVC”);
- a valid health insurance certificate.
International students' admission shall be organised by the Admission Committee of KVK. After receiving all the documents listed, the TRS shall mail the applicant an Unconditional Offer Letter and the Study Agreement for signing. If the TRS receives incomplete documents, the TRS shall mail the applicant a Conditional Offer Letter, indicating conditions for further admission procedures.
The applicant shall sign the documents and return one copy to the KVK. The applicant shall pay the tuition fee approved by the Council of KVK for studies at the KVK. The payment procedure shall be defined by the Study Agreement between the Student and the KVK. After the applicant pays the tuition fee for one year and procedural fees and sends copies of the respective money orders to the TRS, the applicant shall be admitted to the KVK and the admission shall be executed by the order of the Director.
After receiving a document supporting the payment of the tuition fee and procedural fees, the TRS shall mail the student mediation documents required for visa (if required): a request for confirmation of the invitation, a copy of a passport, address of the place of residence, a document supporting the payment of the state fee for invitation. After receiving the visa (if required), the student shall come to the KVK one week before the Adaptation Week organised by the TRS and the responsible department.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 9, 2016