Premedical Course 2016/2017 – Entrance to the studies without the exam!
Preparatory Course taught in English is organized by Medical University in Lodz for the international students planning to apply for medical and dentistry programs in order to repeat and improve their knowledge required on the entrance exam. It also aims at making up the differences of candidates’ knowledge in the prerequisite subjects to help them in their first year of studies.
October 2016 – July 2017
During the Preparatory Course we offer:
- Classes and laboratory in Biology, Chemistry and Physics,
- Classes in Medical English
- Classes in Polish
- Classes in Anatomy
- Introduction to academic professionalism, social competencies and learning skills
The Preparatory Course will be held on condition of minimum 20 students registered.
Admission for the Preparatory Course:
From February 10th, 2016 till September 15th, 2016
- High school diploma/secondary school leaving certificate qualifying for admission to a university
- Extended level of knowledge (advance placement) in 2 of the following subjects: Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Mathematics – documented by the above mentioned school leaving certificates/diplomas. The grades required should be above the average.
- English competency written and spoken confirmed by the language certificate or the secondary school transcript
Application documents for the Preparatory Course:
- High school diploma with transcript or secondary school leaving certificate
- English certificate
- Passport photocopy
- Application Form
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 5, 2016