The objective of the course is to allow participants with appropriate qualifications, who have been accepted onto a master’s programme to improve their knowledge in the areas of economics and business. During the course, participants will explore principles of economics for the understanding of company organization, analysis of costs and the main principles of finance.
In addition to the micro and macro environments in which the company works, students will analyse the main macroeconomic indicators and their influence on the growth and development of the global market. Another aspect of the course will be the study of fashion systems, where students will look at the supply chain and the product.
The development of the course in marketing, communication, luxury and fashion brands is an important introduction to the themes and topics that will be covered in the master’s course. The master’s course, consists of lectures, tutorials and the reading of specialist articles to better contextualise the subjects in contemporary fashion business.
- understand the concept of a company and the activities and resources necessary for the functioning of the same;
- evaluate macro and micro factors in the economy and their influence on a company and its business;
- define the principle players in the supply chain of fashion and analyse their interaction in the design and production;
- understand the basic elements of marketing and the communication of a fashion luxury brand.
- principles of economics
- micro and macro environment
- introduction to the fashion system
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 6, 2016