- Research for Senior Managers
- Managing Finance in the Public Sector
- International Healthcare Policy
- Manage Continuous Organisational Improvement
- Developing Organisational Vision and Strategic Direction
- Organisational Behaviour
• Change is a distinctive characteristic of the Healthcare Sector, and it is the strategic managers who should be the first to respond to, and support positive transformation.
• This Healthcare Management course provides strategic management skills for those working in or planning to work in the healthcare sector in the UK or abroad. Upon successful completion of this stage, students will receive awarded by ATHE UK.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 7, 2015