- Training professional staffs with specialized knowledge in health service management.
- Enable graduates for dealing with essentials in health care management and related challenges.
- Preparing students for a variety of positions including as lecturers, researchers and managers at different levels (for example, Health Ministry and Universities of Medical Sciences).
Method of Instruction:
- 1.5 years including core & special theoretical courses (27 credits) + Internship (3 credits) + some remedial courses
- 2.5 years including comprehensive exam + dissertation (20 credits)
- Each credit consists of 17 hours for theoretical lessons or 34 hours for practical lessons
Department of Health Management & Economics
Who can Attend?
Students who have an M.Sc. in medical sciences, health sciences, economics, health economics, or management or an M.D. degree can apply for this program.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 16, 2015