- To enable students to apply Health policy sciences in education, research, management and consulting.
- Training students to establish, manage & evaluate health policies.
Method of Instruction:
- 1.5 years including core & special theoretical courses (28 credits) + some remedial courses.
- 2.5 years including comprehensive exam + dissertation (20 credits).
- Each credit consist of 17 hours for theoretical lessons or 34 hours for practical lessons
- Students have to pass courses and defend their thesis within 4- 5 years.
Who can Attend?
Students who hold an M.Sc. degree in medical sciences, health sciences, economics, health economics, or management or an M.D. degree can apply for this program.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 16, 2015