Empowering candidates in the fields of :
- Modifying personal, group and social behaviors
- Improving quality of life
- Improving social determinants of health
- Providing health promoting environments
- Participating in public policy and resolving scientific research and management centers in the country
Method of Instruction:
- Mixed methods of teacher and student centered program
- Tasks/job orientation
- Problem orientation
- Community orientation
Fourth Floor, TUMS School of Public Health, Poursina St., Quds St., Tehran, Iran
8 semesters equal to 4 years (two years for coursework and two years for research).
Who can Attend?
Students who have graduated from the majors of health education, social sciences, sociology, social well-being, medical education, nursing education, midwifery education, mother and child health, psychology, dentistry, and health policy, as well as general practitioners or veterinarians who hold Master's or higher degrees in medicine which are approved by Iran Ministry of Health and Medical Education are eligible to apply.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 16, 2015