PhD in Biomedical Sciences
The Pengiran Anak Puteri Rashidah Sa’adatul Bolkiah Institute of Health Sciences is offeringPhD in Biomedical Sciences both to local and international applicants.PhD in Biomedical Sciences currently offered require a minimum of relevant Master’s degree from institutions recognized by the Universiti Brunei Darussalam Senate.
- A relevant master’s degree from a recognized institution. A first class honours degree may also be considered.
- Relevant professional qualification and experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency in English language that meets UBD’s minimum requirements for a Master Degree’s programme entry.
- Evidence of good character.
- The applicant may be required to undergo an interview.
- Interested applicants are advised to consult the Programme Leader of Graduate and Research in the Institute of Health Sciences before making a formal application. Application must be submitted to the University during the specified period set by Universiti Brunei Darussalam.
Applicants are also required to submit detailed research proposal which is normally expected to include the following topics:
- proposed title;
- rationale or a hypothesis;
- aims and objectives;
- materials and methods;
- literature review;
- preliminary bibliography;
- provisional timetable;
- any indication of any specific requirement for the study
- Full time: 3 to 5 years
- Part time: 4 to 7 years
There are two intakes per academic year – one in Semester 1 (August) and the other in Semester 2 (January).
How to apply
Applications for Graduate programme are available online.All forms should be submitted to the Graduate Studies and Research Office.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 7, 2015