- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Diploma in Physiotherapy
- Diploma in Electro-Cardiogram Technology
- Diploma in Medical Radiographic (X-Ray) Technology
- Diploma in Dental Alternative Science
- Diploma in Veterinary (Alternative)
- Diploma in First Aid
- Diploma in Family Welfare & Population Education
- Diploma in Hygiene & Sanitation
- Diploma in Home Nursing
ELIGIBILITY / PRE-REQUISITE: Twelfth Grade / Intermediate / Standard XIIth / A Level or Equivalent.
One set of final examinations will be conducted at the end of the course.
Examinations can be taken either in the center in Kolkata, India or by postal / online mode from outside Kolkata from the student’s residence.
Students should intimate their choice of examination at the time of enrollment. Different sets of papers are set based on the mode of examination being conducted by the Board (Kolkata Center / Online / Postal) and students are provided with Model Test papers of last few years for assistance in preparation based on the examination mode notified.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 4, 2016