Quality healthcare is crucial to a nation's welfare and it is important to have organizations that are willing to measure themselves against international standards.The courses aim to provide healthcare professionals with the knowledge and skills needed to be an effective manager in the healthcare sector, equipping participants with an understanding of the external context in which healthcare organisations operate, how they are managed, and analytical techniques that can be applied to decision-making processes within the health sector. Students of this course will learn the following key topics :
- Understand the healthcare organisations structure and culture, including the organisational behavior in healthcare industry.
- Have a good knowledge on change management and organisational development in healthcare environments.
- Understand healthcare strategies, devise healthcare strategic plans and know about healthcare accreditation schemes.
- Know about healthcare quality, patient safety and prevention of medical errors.
- Understand healthcare management and leadership issues.
- Acquire a basic knowledge of healthcare financial
Qualification: PG Diploma in Healthcare Management and Leadership
Duration: 10 weeks
Delivery Format: Weekend / Part time
Intake: Rolling Intake
Onsite Campus: UAE
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 20, 2016