- Master of Science in Nursing – Rural Health Family Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science in Nursing - Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science in Nursing – Nursing Administration
What Are the Requirements to be Admitted to the Program?
- Baccalaureate degree in nursing from a nationally accredited program.
- RN license from an approved state that is free and unrestricted, meaning that it has not been subject to reprimand, revocation, probation, suspension, restriction, limitation, disciplinary action, discretionary review/hearing or encumberance nor had any type of complaint filed against it.
- Undergraduate GPA of at least 2.75 (4.0 scale) cumulative or in last 60 hours.
- 3-hour graduate or undergraduate course in statistics with a grade of “C” or higher.
- MSN-FNP applicants must have at least one year of RN experience by the start of the program.
Admission is competitive. Selection is based on careful consideration of all application materials, including but not limited to, academic transcripts, the applicant’s goal statement, three required professional references, and professional work experience. In addition to the criteria listed, an interview may be requested.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 9, 2016