Master of Animal Science Master in Animal Science Faculty of Agricultural Sciences, Diponegoro University has three concentration areas of study as follows:
- Animal Production of Science, covers: reproductive biology and breeding, production technology, and animal product technology (livestock based food sciences);
- Science of Nutrition and Animal Feed, covers: forage crops, feed nutrients and feed technology;
- Science of Animal Science and Development Planning, covers: economic development of the farm and farm community development.
General Enrollment To register for Master in Animal Science Diponegoro University, a new student must be:
- Graduated from bachelor study
- Obtained the GPA Score ≥ 2.70
- Fair in English
Schedule of Enrolment Term I Application date : January 2nd – March 12 Selection : March 16 Term II Application date : March 21 – July 16 Selection : July 20
- Online registration will be started based on term schedule
- The new student should submit the registration form.
- The interview test will be provided on April and July
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 21, 2016