- Concentrations: 1. Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy, 2. Sports Physiotherapy, 3. Orthopedic Science (MSc, 1.5 Years or 3 Semesters)
- Duration (years): 1.5 years
- Qualification Awarded: Master of Science in Orthopedic Science and Rehabilitation
- Level of Qualification: Master Degree (2nd Cycle)
- Language of Instruction: Greek
- Mode of Study: Full-time or Part-time
- Minimum Credits: 36
- Minimum ECTS Credits: 90
Profile of the Programme:
The aim of the programme is to provide students with the essential academic and professional expertise within the fields of Musculoskeletal and Sports Physiotherapy and Orthopaedic Science.
The programme is designed in a way that challenges students’ knowledge and clinical skills in the assessment and treatment of complex musculoskeletal disorders through critically analysing their decision-making based on the best current evidence.
Graduates will advance their employability opportunities in the private and public sector as specialized physiotherapists, medical doctors or other related professionals in physiotherapy clinics, rehabilitation centres, hospitals and sport clubs.
Access to Further Studies:
Graduates can continue their post-graduate studies at a doctoral level in Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy, Sports Physiotherapy, Oprthopedic Science and Clinical Biomechanics research fields. The University of Nicosia will offerfrom 2016 a doctoral degree (PhD) in Physiotherapy and Clinical Biomechanics.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 1, 2016