- Analytical Biosciences
- Bio-Pharmaceutical Sciences and Education
- Bio-Pharmaceutical Sciences and Science Communication and Society
- Bio-Pharmaceutical Sciences and Science-Based Business
- Drug Delivery Technology and Biopharmaceutics
- Medicinal Chemistry
From September 2015 there will be some adjustments to the specialisations:
- Drug & Target Discovery (amalgamation of Medicinal Chemistry & Toxicology)
- Systems Pharmacology (amalgamation of Analytical Biosciences & Pharmacology)
- BioTherapeutics (new name for Drug Delivery Technology and Biopharmaceutics)
Reasons to Choose Bio-Pharmaceutical Sciences in Leiden
- This master’s programme is a research-oriented programme which covers almost the whole area of drug research.
- The examination programme is designed on an individual basis and offers a high degree of freedom of choice.
- Students participate actively in research projects of excellent quality.
- The institute is surrounded by a Science Park which includes several biomedical research institutes and biotechnological companies.
- Admission to the master’s in Bio-Pharmaceutical Sciences is possible throughout the year. International students who need a visa or housing are advised to start the programme in January or September.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 29, 2016